- Feature-Tec Singapore
- South Asia and Australia
- Tel：(65) 6376 3610
- Feature Tec Germany
- Europe and the Middle East
- Tel：+49 (0) 2236 961630-0
- Feature-Tec China
- Greater China and Others
- Tel：+86 (21) 5169 5266
PTFE Pleated Cartridge
PTFE has a unique quad-fluorine structure that endows it with excellent chemical resistance capability, specially suited for electronics industry to filter extremely acidic solvents.
PTFE Membrane Element uses high filtration efficiency membrane PES in its production, with alternating layers of tightness and slackness in 3 different layers to effectively lower pressure resistance and increase holding capacity, filtration area and flow rate.
• PTFE membrane has an excellent strong acid/alkali and solvents resistance
• Filtering area of 0.9m2, 15-50% bigger than that of same grade normal cartridge, with big pollutants holding capacity and high filtering flow rate
• The porosity factor of membrane itself is 85-95% and pore diameter is evenly distributed
• Low pressure difference and long service life
• Absolute filtering accuracy of 0.01μ for air filtration to thoroughly clean away bacterium, virus and microbe in air
• Produced in dustfree environment to ensure high cartridge cleanliness
• Integrity test can be performed on cartridge
• Connection dimensions and collar ring material fully meet national standards.
Example: Product code ELCPT107B1 represents PTFE pleated membrane cartridge, 10" length, connection type 7, BUNA-N seal ring, 1um micron rating.
|Code||Cartridge Length||Connection Type||Seal Material||Micron Rating|
|ELCPT||10" / 20" /
30" / 40"
|B - BUNA N
V - Viton
S - Si. Rubber
E - EPDM
|0.05/0.1/0.2/ 0.45/ 1um|
Max. Operating Pressure Difference:
Max. Operating Temperature: 90℃
Max. Operating Pressure: 7kg/cm2
Outer Diameter: 63mm Inner Diameter: 28mm
With its excellent resistance to acids and alkali, it is suitable for filtering strong acid solutions in the electronics industry.
Water Final Filtration
Solvent Absolute Filtration
Strong Acids/Alkali below 80℃
CONTACT US :